The first of the three events I’ll be selling at this month is coming up this Sunday, September 8th!
Check out the event on FB for more details: Cute AF: A celebration of super cute artwork & goods
From the event info:
“Sunday, Sep. 8: Cute AF. A Sunday Funday creative retail celebration featuring super duper exceptionally cute work by ten amazing makers and artists. Free admission with RSVP on the Backyard SJ app (you can download it at the door to get in). All ages. Open 12 PM to 5 PM. Meet the artists and makers themselves and shop + support their amazing work.
Maker & Artist Lineup:
- Curio Tales (https://curiotales.com)
- Paper and Milk (https://linktr.ee/paperandmilk)
- Panty Cat by Victoria Llama (https://www.instagram.com/victoria_llama/)
- Alicia Cardell Art (https://www.acardell.com)
- Thrifted&Made (http://thriftedandmade.com)
- Natalie’s workshop (https://www.nataliesworkshop.com)
- MADE (Mayene Design) (https://mayenedesign.com)
- PMBQ Studios (https://www.pmbq.com)
- Seaflowerjewelry (https://www.etsy.com/shop/Seaflowerjewelry)
- Tickle Me Lavender (https://www.etsy.com/shop/TickleMeLavender)
Coffee drinks by Spro. Mimosas, wine and beer by Good Karma Artisan Ales & Cafe. Plus hi-speed wifi and a nice shaded area to spend your Sunday Funday. Located at Backyard San Jose, a brand new pop-up community garden featuring local events in San José. 35 S. 2nd Street, San José, CA 95113.”
Excited to see other cute work! Hope to see familiar faces and meet new artists and locals there!